- Uniform Rentals – we rent uniforms and service you with a weekly pickup and delivery. Your employees will look great every day.
- Competitive Prices – we are price competitive with all major uniform / linen rental services such as Aramark and Cintas as well as other New York uniform rental services.
- Linen Service and Linen Supply Company – we are experts in the restaurant business and can clean your linens, provide chef uniforms, waiter aprons, and all the napkins, linens, uniforms that you need to make your restaurant look snappy and professional!
- Commercial Laundry Service – we operate one of the largest professional laundry services near Greenburgh as well as Hartsdale, Larchmont, Bronx, Rye and can service the needs of hospitals, restaurants, auto shops, deli’s, bodegas, doctors offices and more.
- Great Customer Service – we are a small business, and we service businesses in industries as diverse as health care, restaurants, food processing, automotive and more. Whatever your line of business, we will strive to be the best uniform rental service at the best price point, with amazing customer service.
Contact us at Tel. 203-504-3111 or email us for a FREE estimate!
Llámenos al 203-504-3111 o envíenos un correo electrónico para un estimado GRATIS!
Linen Services Offered from a Top NYC Linen Supply Company
As a business owner, worrying about how your employees look is one hassle you do not need. Dealing with the larger uniform rental services can also be a hassle – difficult billing, bad customer service. You don’t need any more hassles. That’s where Stamford Uniform and Linen comes in. Here are the steps to a successful engagement.
First, our uniform and linen specialist will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your uniform rental needs. How many uniforms do you need cleaned? Do you already own them, or are you looking to rent them from us? How frequently do you need pickup and delivery of clean, pressed uniforms for your employees? Do you need napkins? Floor mats with your logo? At our first, no obligation meeting, our uniform and linen specialist will investigate your needs.
Second, we will create a free estimate on our professional services. What will we do for you? When, how? How much will it cost. Our free estimate will specify the rental services to be provided (uniforms, mats, linen service (napkins, table cloths, etc., if applicable).
Third, if we decide to engage, we will pickup and deliver your uniforms and/or linens on a regular basis. It’s that easy.
Areas Serviced near Brooklyn, Rye and Manhattan in New York
We service areas within fifty miles of New York, NY including Tuckahoe, Larchmont, as well as Rye, White Plains, Scarsdale. So if you are looking for uniform rental services in Connecticut – cities of Bridgeport, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford, Westport. In the New York City area, we service uniform rentals in Greenburgh, Harrison, Hartsdale, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, Port Chester, Rye, Scarsdales, Tucakhoe, White Plains and Yonkers. We strive to be one of the best uniform rental services in New York and Connecticut, beginning with great customer service and ending with speedy delivery of clean uniforms and other items (linens, napkins, table cloths) where appropriate. If you are anywhere in a fifty mile radius of New York, NY, then give us a call or email for a free estimate. We’re not the biggest uniform rental service in NY or CT – we’re just the best!
Uniform Rentals, Linen Service, Commercial Laundry Company – Industries Served
We service the uniform and linen rental needs of industries as diverse as commercial, business, deli’s, food processing, health care, machine shops, medical / health care, nursing homes and even pizza restaurants. For instance, if you are looking for a commercial uniform rental service, we are an excellent choice. Looking for a health care / medical uniform service, if you are anywhere near New York, NY, we can service your health care or medical uniform needs. Even small businesses such as pizza restaurants, deli’s or other restaurants have needs for uniform rental services. Stamford Uniform and Linen is standing by with amazing customer service and great pricing to help the uniform rental needs of restaurants and others in food service. Finally, we service nursing home uniform rental needs or other industrial / commercial businesses. Whatever your industry, if you are looking for the best uniform service in Connecticut or New York, give us a call. We’re happy to provide a free estimate on uniform rental services – whatever the industry!
About Manhattan, NY
The first extension beyond Manhattan Island’s boundary came when some Westchester County towns were annexed into New York City in 1874. In an effort to consolidate the area, Manhattan became one of five boroughs of New York City in 1898. The others were: Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island.
Rapid growth during the 1900s
During the 20th century, Manhattan went through a major facelift and accomplished numerous “firsts.” Among those were the opening of its first subway in 1904, the first edition of the New York Daily News, published in 1919. The Holland Tunnel opened in 1927. “Black Tuesday,” on which the stock market collapsed, occurred in 1929.
Fun Facts about Manhattan, NY
Did you know these famous people were from Manhattan? Viggo Mortensen (actor). Catherine Hicks- actress, Maggie Gyllenhaal actress. And this? Bet you didn’t know? Manhattan means “island of the hills” in the language of the Algonquin Indians.